20 Free Calls for Redditors! Cause' you're awesome!
Flatter Me is giving out 20 free calls to Redditors! This geek girl wants a positive community like Reddit to experience this novel way to send a message. I've had the honor of making people from around the world laugh & feel good. Now it's your turn to flatter someone in your life with this surprising & fun call!
What is this?
At Flatter Me, we phone someone in your life to compliment them! It's a gift you send someone to make them laugh and feel good. We want the amazing folks at Reddit to experience this quirky, lighthearted, and new way to send a message. Press page & Listen to a call
Thank you. We've received 20 entrants.
So far, I've made some really touching calls and some other really
fun ones. Thank you for all your positive feedback. Back to work...
there are more calls to be made!
How it works?
1. Fill in the form
2. 1st 20 entrants will be selected (NA only). 1 per person. You will be notified by email that you've been selected (valid email required)
3. We respect time zones. Calls occur btw 11am - 8pm EST.
4. We try 3 times. At the 3rd try we leave a "you're amazing" message!
5. This is a gift from you! We tell them that right away.
6. No pranks or offensive comments are accepted. Keep it positive!
7. Give us a few points about the person or leave the flattery up to us.
9. Press page here. Listen to a sample call. This is for real!
10. For making it this far, you're bright person with a curious & detailed mind. You are amazing for being interested in this project. You rock!
We encourage you to please give us your feedback on Reddit!
We want to hear what you think!
As soon as we have 20 valid entrants, we'll post it on Reddit. No need to create false hope.